From commitment, to action
Industrial Manufacturers can clean up their act to shape a sustainable future – join us for a comprehensive update on the solutions available for sustainable manufacturing, and the future direction of industrial processes.
- Keynote: How is a world leading industrial producer rising to the challenge of decarbonisation?
- How is industry keeping decarbonisation on track through Europe’s energy crisis?
- Decarbonisation projects update
- How digitalisation is transforming industrial production
How are industrial manufacturers securing the right capital to reach net zero?
- Meet the tech disruptors
- The role of renewables in the roadmap to net zero
- How are industrials managing the switch to clean and efficient high temperature heat?
- Mapping industry’s progress on carbon capture, use and storage (CCUS)
- Getting ready for the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM)
- How digital material passports are helping industrials with their decarbonization efforts
- Driving demand for sustainable materials
- How the manufacturing industry is tackling circularity to drive value